Friday, December 17, 2010

My Very First Tube!!

Hi everyone, I can't wait to get a tablet, so I can draw until I am unable to any longer.  I want to make unique scrap kits and more tubes!  I have made my very first tube using my mouse.  LOL She is a Graphic Groupies Exclusive item and you can get her free once you meet the criteria for that section of the wonderful forum which I am very proud to be a member of, thank goodness I have friends there who do not care if I am making tags or playing Farmville!  LOL

So she got her start as a sketch -


And ended up as a tube!


She comes with Three Tail and Eye Layers for some variety.  Come and join the fun at Graphic Groupies and work your way up to get yours! 

I would like to take this time to show off and thank my Groupie pal giZZy (aka Rene Kunert) for making me this awesome animation using my mermaid!  Woot love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment